Changes Due to COVID-19
Working at Heights training was canceled due to COVID – 19.
Now with a demand for construction projects to get back into production, and follow the Public Health recommendations and advice.
Online WAH Training is now offering the following:
Part 2 Refresher Training • $120
New Worker Online and Part 2 • $150
- Wednesday Evenings and Saturdays Training Classes
- Reduced class size to maintain physical distancing
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces
- Everyone will use sanitized equipment placed on their table before they arrive – no sharing of equipment
When you arrive for training:
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitizer are available
- Please complete a COVID Daily Assessment form when you arrive for training
- Restricted movement in the classroom
- Physical distancing please follow floor arrows and posted signage instructions
- Please use the sanitized training equipment at your table. (If you wish to use your personnel harness please bring it with you to the training)
- Washrooms are available with hand sanitizer for hand hygiene.
- To take Refresher training you must have your original WAH number this will be on your original training card
Online WAH Training is committed to taking every precaution possible to keep you safe and healthy. If you have any questions please contact us.
Ready to Get Started?
It's very easy to get the ball rolling! Simply click below to access our registration page. Choose the date that works for you and we'll then follow-up with you to get you moving forward with your online courses (Part 1) and your in-class, practical training (Part 2).
NEW: We Offer Women-Only Classes!
As more women are entering the high-paying construction industry, we would like to support them by providing practical training.
NEW: Reduced Rates for Students and Registered Apprentices!
To encourage more workers to join the construction industry, we also offer reduced rates for students and registered apprentices with supporting documentation.
Convenient Training Times
First-time learners and those needing Refresher training only require 4 hours off of work.